Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nurnberg March 26th


I had this really strong dream last night that I had a dog that looked like an old stuffed animal of mine; and that it kept talking about reindeers. Strange. I want to make this a dream journal as well. Today we went to the Nurnberg castle. It started off being pretty nice outside but ended up raining freezing rain again. We took a German tour of the castle, which was really interesting. This language barrier is so weird, I kind of feel deaf. I can hear people talking but it doesn’t matter or register because my mind can’t process it. I got some yummy tortellini for lunch though. I’ve had to give up on being a vegetarian over here or else I would have even more trouble ordering food. It was really nice hearing from Rick today. Maybe if I watch enough soap operas over here I will learn German! Although a lot of people have said they’ve learned English from our music I can’t imagine doing that with any other language. I’m losing confidence in my photography skills. I just feel like anyone can take the pictures that I have. OH. Concept from Scotland: You have to become lost to know where you are
.

No comments:

Post a Comment